by Jan Karon
- What is Lydia making?
- Where do the silver buttons come from?
- What name does she give the rabbit?
- What will the bunny always be?
- Why doesn’t Jeremy like the box?
- Name one thing Lydia reminds Jeremy to do.
- Who does Jeremy visit?
- Is there rabbit in “English rabbit”?
- Name 2 ingredients in “English rabbit”
- How does Mr. Prunehold help Jeremy?
- Who chases Jeremy?
- Do they catch him?
- Who does Jeremy run into?
- Who is Jethro?
- Name 3 sounds Jethro can imitate.
- What kind of song does Jethro sing?
- Where does Jeremy go to get out of the rain?
- Who does he talk with?
- Who was he made for?
- Where does she live?
- Who does Jeremy take a “carriage ride” with?
- Is the horse real?
- What does Mr. Piggs give them to eat?
- What does Mr. Piggs find behind the shed?
- Where do the bunnies sleep?
- What does Jeremy offer to give the owl?
- What does the owl like to eat?
- Who does Jeremy meet next?
- Does Jeremy want to stay with the rabbit family?
- Why does Jeremy leave?
- Where is Jeremy going?
- Where does he take a nap?
- Who wakes Jeremy?
- Who rescues Jeremy?
- What is the weather like?
- What is Jeremy doing when Candace finds him?