by Annie Barrows
- How old are Ivy and Bean?
- Where does Ivy live?
- Why doesn’t Bean want to play with Ivy?
Bean hatches a plan
- Who is Nancy?
- What does Nancy like to do?
- Why doesn’t Nancy buy the skirt?
The Ghost of Pancake Court
- Where is Bean hiding? Why?
- What is Ivy wearing?
- What does Bean pretend to be?
Bean Meets Ivy
- Name 2 bad things Bean does.
- Who will Nancy tell?
- Who helps Bean hide?
- Why must Bean close her eyes?
Ivy hatches a plan
- What is Ivy learning to be?
- What are the shapes on her robe?
- What does Ivy need in order to perform the invisibility spell?
- What spell do they want to try on Nancy?
- What does the sign on Ivy’s door say?
- What did Ivy use to make lines on her floor?
- What is the Barbie doll dressed like?
- What does Bean teach Ivy to draw?
- What colors does Bean use on Ivy’s face?
- Who gave Ivy a spell book?
- What do they need for the dancing spell?
- Name the owners of two yards Ivy and Bean walk through.
- How does Ivy get Mrs. Trantz to let them go?
- Name 3 things in Bean’s back yard
- How many worms do they need?
- Who is crying? Why?
- What does Ivy yell?
- What does Bean throw at Nancy?
- What does Nancy do then?
- Where do Ivy and Bean hide?
- Did the dancing spell work?
- Where did Nancy fall?
- Who does Ivy want to do the spell on next?
- What will they make in Ivy’s room tomorrow?
- Do you think Ivy and Bean are friends now?