by Beverly Cleary
I’ve divided some of these chapters in parts because they were too long for my reader to read at a single sitting. I’m sorry that I don’t know the page numbers for where I broke up the chapters.
Chapter 1 – Part 1
- Where does Henry swim?
- What does Henry feed the dog?
- What does Henry name the dog?
- Why does Henry put the dog in a box?
Chapter 1 – Part 2
- How does Henry get the dog on the bus?
- What are some things that spill?
- Who drives Henry home?
Chapter 2 – Part 1
- What does Henry like best at the pet store?
- What do Ribsy and Henry fight over?
- What does Henry’s mom see in the water?
- How many guppies might Henry have?
Chapter 2 – Part 2
- What does Henry’s mom need jars for?
- How much are Henry’s guppies worth?
- What does Henry buy?
Chapter 3 – Part 1
- Who has a real football?
- What happened to the ball?
- What is a nightcrawler?
Chapter 3 – Part 2
- How many worms does Henry need?
- Who helps Henry catch worms?
- What does the man at the door give Henry?
Chapter 4 – Part 1
- What is the Christmas operetta called?
- What part does Henry get?
- What is Henry’s snack?
- Why does Henry throw away his letters?
Chapter 4 – Part 2
- What job does Scooter have?
- What falls on Henry?
- What part will Henry have now?
Chapter 5 – Part 1
- What is happening on Saturday?
- What are some names of Henry’s friends’ dogs?
Chapter 5 – Part 2
- What does Henry use to wash Ribsy?
- How much does Ribsy weigh?
- Who is Maud?
- What does Henry run home to get?
- What color is Ribsy?
- What does Ribsy win?
Chapter 6 – Part 1
- What is Ramona pretending to be?
- What is Beezus trying to walk on?
- What happens to Scooter?
Chapter 6 – Part 2
- What was Ribsy’s old name?
- How much money does the boy offer for Ribsy?
- Who does Ribsy choose?