by Dick King-Smith
- What makes the squealing noise?
- What happens when Farmer Hogget picks up the pig?
- Name two things Mrs Hogget would make from pig meat.
- What is the mother dog’s name?
- What will they call the pig?
- Who does Babe follow around?
- What happens to the puppies?
- What does Babe want to be?
- Who does Babe practice herding?
- What do sheep call the sheep-dogs?
- What is wrong with Ma?
- What is “sheep-worrying”?
- What does Farmer Hogget call Babe?
- What are the strange dogs and men trying to do?
- How does Babe save the sheep?
- Is Mrs Hogget still planning to eat the pig?
- Who is rude to the sheep?
- Who is polite to the sheep?
- What does Babe ask the sheep to do?
- Who does most of the sheep work now?
- Why is Fly happy?
- Where does Farmer Hogget take Babe?
- What do they do at the trials?
- What are Fly’s two suggestions for Babe to get faster?
- What is happening in the far field?
- What does Babe do?
- What does Farmer Hogget think Babe did?
- Who tells Fly want really happened?
- How does Fly get the sheep to talk to her?
- Where is Babe now allowed to go?
- What trial will Hogget enter Babe in?
- What is the sheep password?
- Why is Babe dirty?
- Who washes Babe?
- What is the weather like at the trials?
- What is the number Babe and Mr Hogget must beat?
- How is Mrs Hogget watching the trials?
- How do the sheep march for Babe?
- How many points does Babe get?
- Who wins the trials?
- What does Farmer Hogget say when Babe is done?