by Sara Pennypacker
- What two people cut Margaret’s hair?
- Who gets in trouble?
- What is Clementine afraid of?
- What happened to Polka Dot the cat?
- What color did Clementine color Margaret’s hair?
- In Clementine’s family, who is the “easy one”
- Who is the “hard one”?
- What is Clementine’s dad’s job?
- What does Clementine plan to say to Margaret’s mom?
- What happens instead?
- What is Clementine’s mom’s job?
- What does Clementine use to eat lentils?
- Why doesn’t Clementine want to go to school?
- Why did she cut her hair?
- What does Clementine say she is allergic to?
- What does Margaret have on her teeth?
- What color is Clementine’s hair now?
- What happens with the wok?
- What is something Clementine is “not mad” at Margaret about?
- Does Clementine have a beard?
- What is the brown stuff on her cheek?
- What is the mess on the front of the building?
- What is Clementine’s idea to fix the problem?
- What are two bad things for Clementine in the morning?
- Who is Margaret’s new best friend?
- What is Dad’s idea to scare the pigeons away?
- Does it work?
- Why does Clementine pretend to be mad?
- How many times does Clementine fall trying to do the stilts?
- What does Mrs. Jacobi do with her Cheerios?
- How does Clementine get the pigeons to move to the side of the building?
- What does Clementine make out of bologna?
- What does Clementine make for Margaret?
- What does Clementine think the party is for?
- What does Clementine clean?
- Name three things Clementine finds in the “Black Hole” under her bed.
- What does the cake say?
- What did they “only need one” of?